There are several different ways you can find videos to watch (see screen shots below):
On the Video Micro Tutorials page:
- Enter keywords in the search bar and click “Search”.
- Check out our highest-rated videos in the Awarded section or selecting "Browse by: Awarded" in the sidebar.
- View our videos that have earned the most points, in the Top Rated section or selecting “Browse By: Top Rated” in the sidebar.
- Watch recently added videos, in the Recent section or by selecting "Browse by: Most Recent" in the sidebar.
- Browse all of our videos organized by Topic.
By using the site-wide search functionality:
- Enter keywords into the search bar in the header, then select the Video content type.
- Advanced Search lets you include video micro tutorials in your results. You can add clauses to narrow your results by members, comment count, activity time frame, or topics. You can also select which experience level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, or Guru) you want the videos to be, the publication status of the video (Submitted, Accepted, Approved, or Awarded), the number of steps the video you’re looking for can be completed in, or the total time of the video. For more help on how to use Advanced Search, check out this article.
Video landing page
Searching videos from the search page
Using Advanced Search
Click here to see the list of all articles on Video Tutorials.