- Navigate to the question you would like to close. You can find a list of "My Open Questions" within the app's navigation drawer, in the workspace section.
- While you are viewing the question, click on "Accept as Solution" or Accept Multiple Solutions".
- Select a grade. A higher grade will multiply the amount of points the Experts earn.
- (optional) Add any comments or feedback related to the answers you're accepting. Perhaps something like "Thank you".
- If you clicked on "Accept Multiple Solutions" then you will need to select which solutions to split points between.
- Click the “Submit” icon at the top right of the window. The submit icon looks like a paper airplane, per operating system conventions.
If you accept your own answer then that initiates a "close request" on the question. Your question status will be pending closure for 4 days. This gives Experts a chance to object to the way the question was closed. If there is no objection then the question will be closed after 4 days.