If you open the app's home screen, the top middle tab is see a bell icon. Next to that is the number of unseen notifications. Clicking on the icon will take you to your complete notification list. Unseen notifications will be more colorful or higher contrast while ones you've seen before will be plain. In order to dismiss a notification you may click on the remove icon (X) at the top right.
- There will be an unseen notification count on the operating system's app launcher's icon
- Within the app's navigation bar you will see an icon which has an unseen notification count
- Within the app's action bar you will see an icon when you have unseen notifications.
Actions which trigger notifications
- When someone comments on any app-related content (such as questions, articles, or videos) that you created, participated in, or monitored.
- Any saved search you have setup for website notifications will also send you in-app notifications.