If you have closed a job post for any reason before the paid time has expired, you may reopen the job for no cost. The post will be visible and searchable for the remainder of the time previously purchased.
To reopen a job (screenshots below):
- Navigate to www.experts-exchange.com/careers/jobHistory.jsp
- Select the job that you would like to re-open
- Select “Reopen”, located on the right hand side of the job post summary
- The status will change to “Open”
- All previous candidates and applications are maintained
- Remaining time will be shown under the job title
- You may add time to your job post once it is open
Reopen a job post.
Time before post expires.
Add time to a job post.
Return to Careers Support Pages