- Log in and locate a project that you would like to work on
- Be sure to make note of the budget, deadline, and topics defined for the project
- Click on the title of the project that interests you to view the project details. You can comment with any questions you have and the client is able to respond in the same thread.
- If you have not yet connected your PayPal account, please do so in order to submit a proposal
- Once your account is connected, fill in the proposal details as well as your proposal amount, and expected duration
- Check the box to agree to the Gig Service-Specific Agreement
- Click “Submit”
Please note that a 10% facilitation fee will be deducted from your proposal amount. For more information about fees and pricing, check out this article.
Find a project.
Connect your PayPal account
Write a proposal.
Return to Gigs Support Pages