The shared whiteboard space is a special feature within Live. It is a section on the right hand side of a conversation that allows clients and consultants to share code and collaborate in real-time during their conversation (screenshots below).
To use the whiteboard space:
- Log in to Live on Experts Exchange and begin a conversation.
- Enter text within the shared whiteboard area at the right hand side of the conversation panel
- Updates will be shared with the other participant in real-time
- The whiteboard will show you when the other participant is updating, and you can view modifications in real-time.
- Typing is disabled while the other participant is updating
- The contents are saved for future use in your conversation history
Shared whiteboard space.