Gigs is a new product from Experts Exchange that allows clients to connect and collaborate with talented freelancers in order to complete projects. As a client, you can post projects and review proposals from freelancers.
To post a project (screenshots below):
- Log in to Experts Exchange
- Select “Gigs” from the top navigation
- Select “Create a Project”
- Complete the form including title, budget, deadline, required skills, and project description
- Attach any relevant files (see a list of allowable file types here)
- Agree to the Gigs Facilitation Agreement for Client
- Click “Submit”
Once the project is posted, the state will be set to "Open", meaning that the project is now active and freelancers may submit proposals, or post comments on your project. For more information about the different states of projects, see this article.
Create a project.
Fill out details of your project.
Return to Gigs Support Pages