We are no longer experiencing compatibility issues with Internet Explorer. Microsoft removed Experts Exchange from their compatibility view list on April 25, 2012.
If you are currently experiencing display issues with Internet Explorer on other websites, please refer to the instructions below to change your compatibility view settings with the desired website.To view Microsoft's Internet Explorer Compatibility View list, please go here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg622935(v=vs.85).aspx
If you are currently using Internet Explorer to view a website that is on Microsoft's compatibility view list and are experiencing display issues, please change your compatibility view settings by doing the following:
- Go to your Internet Explorer web browser
- Click Alt + T (This brings up "Tools")
- Select Compatibility View settings (Halfway down)
- Uncheck "Include updated website lists from Microsoft" box
- Make sure the desired website is NOT in the list of websites added to Compatibility View
- Click "Close"
This will change your compatibility settings so there is no conflict between the browser and your desired website.