When you submit your article, the Editors and Experts Exchange will conduct a first assessment to ensure that it meets the minimum article guidelines. This process typically occurs within three business days.
Once your article is reviewed and meets the minimum article guidelines, it will be published as “Accepted” and awarded 3,000 points. Your article will then be sent to the Editors to work with you to ensure quality and technical accuracy. Since Editors review every article that is accepted, it is possible that it will take a few additional days for your article to be reviewed.
To ensure that your article is accepted as quickly and efficiently as possible, check that it meets the following requirements:
- Uses correct punctuation and grammar
- Does not have misspelled words
- Acronyms are defined
- Does not contain links to external sites for SEO or other non-educational purposes
- External links are relevant to the article
- Is not advertising or promotional material
- Passes the content detection check for duplicate content
- Meets a minimum word count of 300 words, not including any code.
If it has been a few days since your article was “Accepted” and there has been no Editor activity on your article, please use the Request Attention button to get the attention of the Moderators.