There is no limit to the number of points you can earn by writing an article. Points are awarded as follows:
Publication Status Points
- Accepted: +3,000 points
- Meets minimum article guidelines
- Approved: Community Pick OR Editor’s Choice +3,000 points (6,000 total publication status points)
- Experts Exchange Editors identify the article as an exceptional submission and would like to recognize it as such; OR
- Receives 15 “good” votes from the community
- Awarded: +3,000 points (9,000 total publication status points)
- An article reaches the "Awarded" status and is given an additional 3,000 points if it has been chosen as a “Community Pick” with 15 votes AND the Experts Exchange Editors identify the article as an exceptional submission and award it “Editor’s Choice”.
- Each page view is worth one point.
- Each vote is worth 100 points.
- Each time your article is used as a solution, it will earn 500 points.