If your Premium Services account is active, you need to have one active credit card on file. You can remove any old credit card on file, and you can also remove your card on file if your subscription is cancelled.
To remove an old credit card, follow these steps:
- Log into your account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right.
- Select "Personal Billing".
- Click “View payment methods”. You'll see all the credit cards on your account listed.
- Click the "Remove" link next to the card you'd like to remove. If the "Remove" link is not clickable, that means that the card is currently the active card on file. To remove it, you need to select another card as the active payment method.
- A popup will ask you if you're sure you want to remove the credit card. Click "Yes".
Remove Payment Method Link