You can create a personalized certificate for any of the ranks you’ve earned in a topic, or if you have a role as a Community Volunteer. To do so, follow these steps (screen shots below):
- Log into your account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select “Rewards”.
- Jump or scroll to the “Expert Rewards” section of the page.
- Click “Print a certificate”, which you’ll see if you have earned at least one topic rank.
- You can change the name you would like to display on the certificate or you can leave your username as the default.
- Select the box next to the certification for which you would like to generate a certificate.
- Click “Create Certificate”. An Adobe PDF file of your certificate will be created. You can save this file or open it with Adobe to print it out.
Creating a certificate.
Example of a certificate.