You can create a custom badge to display your achievements on Experts Exchange, and post it on your own website. To do so, follow these steps (screen shots below):
- Log into your account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select “Rewards”.
- Jump or scroll to the “Expert Rewards” section of the page.
- Click “Create a badge”, which you’ll see if you have earned at least one topic rank.
- Select the badge type you want (Standard or Custom).
- A Standard Badge displays “Experts Exchange -- Certified Expert”. To create a standard badge, select "Standard" in Step 1 and continue with these instructions:
- Choose a badge size: Small Badge (150 px), Medium Badge (200 px), or Large Badge (300 px). A preview of your badge will appear to the right of the page.
- Copy the code provided for your standard badge and paste it on your site or blog.
- A Custom Badge allows you to include information from your own profile. To create a custom badge, select “Custom” in Step 1 and continue with these instructions:
- Select the items you would like to have displayed on your badge. As you click the items, they will appear on the badge preview to the right of the page.
- If you have clicked "Topics" in Step 3, you will get to select those topics in Step 4. You may select up to three topics to display on your badge.
- Once you have finished adding all of the information to your badge, click “Generate Badge Code”.
- Copy the code in Step 5 at the bottom of the page and paste it on your site or blog.
Badges from Rewards Page