You can save a file to your Personal Knowledgebase by following these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click My Personal Knowledgebase in the workspace.
- Click “Personal Knowledgebase”.
- Click the button in the upper left.
- Under the “Add new” dropdown menu, select “File”.
- Click “Browse” and select the file you want to save.
- Click “Upload File”.
- Once the file is uploaded, add a title for your file (the file name will be entered by default). This is how the entry will appear within your Personal Knowledgebase.
- Add a description for the file (the file name will be entered by default). This will appear as the file’s caption if you embed it in a question or comment on the site.
- You have the option of adding notes and labels to help you identify and organize this entry.
- Click “Save” to finish adding the file to your Personal Knowledgebase.
Adding a file.
Filling in the details of your new entry.
Click here to see the list of all articles on the Personal Knowledgebase.