You can save a personal note to your Personal Knowledgebase by following these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click My Personal Knowledgebase in the workspace.
- Click “Personal Knowledgebase”.
- Click the button in the upper left.
- Under the “Add new” dropdown menu, select “Note”.
- Add a title for your note. This is how the entry will appear within your Personal Knowledgebase.
- Use the “Notes” field to enter the text of your personal note.
- You have the option of adding labels to help organize this entry.
- Click “Save” to finish adding the note to your Personal Knowledgebase.
Click here to see the list of all articles on the Personal Knowledgebase.