If you’ve saved a file to your Personal Knowledgebase, you can attach a copy of that file to a question, article, blog entry, or comment on the site.
- Below the text entry box on the Question Wizard, Article Wizard, or comment box, you’ll see buttons to “Attach File” and “Attach File from Personal Knowledgebase”. Click “Attach File from Personal Knowledgebase”.
- A popup will appear reminding you that all attachments are publicly viewable and to refrain from uploading any private information. Click “Continue”.
- From the dropdown menu, select the file you want to attach. You may select more than one file to attach; simply select each file from the dropdown in turn.
- You may change the description of the file, or embed it into the text, like any file you attach.
- Click “Submit” to finish posting.
Click here to see the list of all articles on the Personal Knowledgebase.