You can view the screen-cast below for a quick run through on saving searches:
- Log into your Experts Exchange account
- Search for a topic on the field marked “Search Experts Exchange”
- If you’re looking for Answers click on the “Answer Tab”
- If you’re looking for questions to answer, click on the “Open Questions” Tab
- You can narrow down your search results by scrolling down and clicking/unclicking on the “content types,” “tags,” and “Topics” and clicking the “refine search button or by using the 'advanced search' link
- save this search by clicking on the ‘save this search’ link.
- Add a title like "Microsoft Office"
- And, select the type of alert you want. Leave at "None" if you don't want any.
- Click "save"