- Log into your account.
- Click your profile picture in the upper right.
- Select "Settings".
- Your primary email address will be listed at the top of the page. Click "Edit" to the right of the page.
- To add a new email address, click the "Add a new email address" link
- Enter your new email address and click the "Save" button
- This will send an verification email to the new email address, you must open the verification email and click on the verification link before you can set this email address as the primary email address on your account.
- Once you verify your email you will see a "Set as primary" link located next to your new email address in your account settings. Click this link to make this email address your primary email address.
- Please note: Your primary email address will receive all email communications from Experts Exchange. Additional email addresses will not receive all email communications from Experts Exchange, but may be used as a backup login if you lose access to your primary email address.
How do I change the primary email address on my account?
You can change your primary email address by following these steps: